Top supplier risk factors
by Rolf Zimmer
What are the top supplier risk factors you should be aware of? What are your experiences? What are the kind of risks you are most affected?
Top supplier risk factors: an overview
The following illustration summarizes and explains the most important risk areas for your organization you really should be aware of:
- Viability & Financial Risk (e.g. bankruptcy, changes in exchange rates)
- Risk of Delivery (e.g. natural hazards, strike)
- Market Risk (e.g. price changes)
- Compliance & Image Risk (e.g. Regulatory & Legal, child labor)
- Risk of Quality & Performance (e.g. reliability, performance)
As a matter of fact it is so very important that you protect your supply chain at a holistic point of view. Get an overview about risks and challenges in supply chains here.
What do you think about it? We’re looking forward to your comments.